Who do we work with?
Everyone! From local fashion retailers to international advertising agencies, large production houses to photographers shooting for their portfolio. We have worked on some of the largest film, stage and screen productions Australia has seen, to small TFP shoots with local photographers - all with the same professional attitude and friendly service.
Our clients include (but are not limited to):
- Advertising agencies
- Production companies
- PR agencies
- Local boutiques
- Fashion labels
- Lifestyle and homewares brands
- Children’s education institutions
- Online stores
- Student film schools
- Commercial & editorial photographers
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Free-to-air and pay-TV networks
- Radio networks
- News programs (A Current Affair, 60 Minutes, Sunday Night)
- International brands
- Charity and not-for-profit organisations
- State and Federal Government , local councils
We maintain client confidentiality at all times and have worked on numerous highly confidential and information sensitive projects with great success.
Benefits of using Bettina Management
Bettina Management is Australia’s leading children’s modelling and talent agency. We actively source new and fresh talent on a regular basis, and keep a healthy variety of diverse talent from a wide range of cultural backgrounds, ages, sizes, skills and abilities. We personally meet with all new talent prior to offering a position with the agency to assess their suitability for the industry, so we are able to offer personal recommendations on suitable talent.
We are constantly striving to develop the skills and knowledge of our talent (and parents) through information provided throughout their membership, as well as online resources such as our blog. We also offer complimentary orientation workshops, which focus on audition processes and techniques. This not only benefits our talent but our clients as well, so you can rest assured that our talent have the basics they need to work confidently and professionally on your campaign.
Our talent have state of the art online portfolios which allows for up to date information on talent development and sizing to be available at your request. This makes it possible to service our clients with accurate and appropriate information on talent with ease and urgency.
Other benefits include:
- Our team consists of industry professionals with diverse backgrounds and relevant experience in the entertainment industry
- We have been in operation for nearly 25 years, this level of experience makes us the ideal agency for clients who are new to the industry, we are happy to guide you through all aspects of castings and bookings
- We will handle all aspects of talent coordination, from organising children for castings and bookings as well as handling all aspects of travel and accommodation (by arrangement)
- We have a professional accounts team, making invoicing and payment easy and secure
- With a Facebook audience "of over 25 000 (and growing!)" there are opportunities to raise brand awareness and increase your company profile through our various social media platforms
As Australia’s largest children’s modelling and talent agency, Bettina Management employ a full-time dedicated castings department, this allows us to deliver a personal and professional service to our clients. Our team are well-versed in federal and state legislation regarding employment of children in the entertainment industry.
As child employment regulations also have restrictions on location and travel for young talent, we have the ability to subsidise talent travel and accommodation on behalf of the client, this gives clients full access to all of our talent regardless of their location.
We are happy to work to any budget. Please contact us to receive a free quote for your project. Initial submission of talent and castings are always free of charge.
- For charity and not-for-profit organisations we offer discounted talent rates
- We are happy to work on TFP projects (by arrangement with talent)
- Please note that all projects must comply with relevant child employment regulations (state specific) whether they are paid or unpaid projects
- We can also offer discounted rates on studio hire through our partner studio - Attitude Studios
Castings & Studio Hire
Our team are happy to work by arrangement on in-house castings or self-test auditions, all we need are your products or a brief of what you require for your casting. We can then run these in our office or studio (or arrange with parents for video auditions) and deliver the material required to you so you can make a final decision for your project.
This is particularly useful for international or interstate clients who are not able to be on location for a casting.
We can also offer discounted rates on studio hire through our partner studio - Attitude Studios.
We have numerous international clients that we work with on a regular basis on projects produced both here in Australia and overseas. We can provide a full service from coordination of self-test auditions or in-house castings to coordination of talent travel and accommodation.
Bettina Management are the first children’s agency to represent mini-social influencers. Our select group of established influencers are available for collaboration and bookings, with accounts with up to 17000 followers. We represent digital talent focusing on kids fashion, lifestyle & parenting/motherhood.