Bettina Management is a child modelling and talent agency working with Australia's biggest lifestyle and fashion brands across all industries. We have developed long-standing relationships with our expansive client list and offer the absolute best exposure for Australian talent. Our distinctive professionalism and prompt service are evident in dealing with parents and clients alike. This has allowed Bettina Management to remain a true pioneer in the dynamic and ever-changing media and entertainment industry.
Bettina talent feature in campaigns, advertisements and productions for the biggest brands and retailers in Australia.
Become a Star
We are searching for kids aged 3 months to 16 years in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.
What People Say
Find out what clients, parents and the kids have to say about their experiences with us.
Bettina Management is the expert in the recruitment and placement of child talent.
Professional Child Modeling Agency in Australia (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth)
Latest Blog Posts
- Select Ethnicity - this field is highly important. Note: you are able to tick more than one ethnicity.
- Select Complexion.
- Select Hair colour.
- Select Hair Length - please update regularly in accordance with hair cuts.
- Select Eye colour.
- Away Status - when you are unavailable, such as going on a holiday, we recommend filling in this section so our casting department know when you can’t attend castings.
- Measurements - Fill in ALL fields. Update measurements & sizes every 6 weeks if your child is under 3 years and as often as possible for all other ages.
Adding video to your child’s AT2 profile gives a client additional insight into your child’s personality and features whilst displaying their confidence in front of the camera. It is an added feature that can help your child further their career possibilities.
What is a chat to camera?Read More
Clients often request up to date images of our talent so they can be considered for a potential job or casting. These images need to be up to date, natural and taken within the past week so the client has an accurate representation of the child in the present moment. These images are a key element in your child’s success. First impressions are everything so it is vital you send our casting manager appropriate images to send to potential clients.
What type of shot do they require?
Our casting manager will request ONE head shot and ONE full body shot for the client. But what is a full body and head shot?
- Full Body Shot: a photograph that shows a person from head to toe.
- Head Shot: a photograph of a person's head and shoulders.